Sökningen fann 5 träffar

av Crazy Mary IF2670
fre 25 maj 2018 16:29
Kategori: Common
Tråd: Electric drive conversion
Svar: 5
Visningar: 341

Re: Electric drive conversion

Hi, It is good to hear that. First I have checked the minnkota and torquedoo, especially torquedoo get a lot of awards and they worked with Hanse 315 for the electric one, I found them a bit expensive and they really do not have a commercialized solution for the rudder, I think they did the rudder-d...
av Crazy Mary IF2670
tor 24 maj 2018 09:00
Tråd: Electric drive conversion
Svar: 5
Visningar: 341

Re: Electric drive conversion

Hi, Congratulations, it sounds like a dream! I have been checking the pod motors to laminate on the rudder of my IF, I have seen that some of them can generate electricity while sailing (propellor turns the motor other way around to generate electricity), do you have such function? I also find out t...
av Crazy Mary IF2670
tor 24 maj 2018 08:53
Tråd: Outboard well
Svar: 17
Visningar: 2477

Re: Outboard well

Hi, I am also suffering from the bracket at the back and I had 4hp Yamaha ( 5 knots) that cannot be tilt up, the prop was in the water while sailing ( cannot give up from my even 1/4 knots as I am going after/with 40 ft boats :shock: )... I am replacing her with 5hp Mercury Sailpower; it is charging...
av Crazy Mary IF2670
tis 22 maj 2018 13:49
Kategori: Beslag
Tråd: Anderson Parts
Svar: 3
Visningar: 249

Re: Anderson Parts

Hi, Thanks for the replies, I removed the broken ones, actually NL distributor checked with Andersen factory and they informed me that they can supply the plastic teeth but winches worked well and I did not notice any additional friction or sound... Sorry that I could not reply you, first I was busy...
av Crazy Mary IF2670
mån 14 maj 2018 18:36
Kategori: Beslag
Tråd: Anderson Parts
Svar: 3
Visningar: 249

Anderson Parts

Hi, I am new to the form. I checked ( in Swedish :) ) but I couldn’t find similiar post. I am overhauling IF 2670 - C. Mary I disassembled the Anderson winches. Luckly NL distributor has the small parts kit but they do not have the broken plastic teeth. What is the function of it? 8BAAAE45-D22B-4F8C...