Sökningen fann 11 träffar

av mauri
03 jun 2022 12:39
Kategori: Common
Tråd: Spinnaker boom length
Svar: 2
Visningar: 2648

Re: Spinnaker boom length

"There is no guarantee that an old Proctor boom will be according to the current rules, because the measuring convension has been changed during the years" Thank you Marek for the relevant opinion but this is not exactly my point. What is the actual situation of spinnaker boom length for t...
av mauri
01 jun 2022 17:49
Tråd: Spinnaker boom length
Visningar: 2648

Spinnaker boom length

2530 mm according to class rules, measured all out according to conventions (not explicit, I think, in this case) But: the original Proctor (AKA Selden) serial nr 534012 spinnaker book makes 2530 with the original spinnaker boom ends measured at the center of the cleat cavity, not all out: if measur...
av mauri
11 okt 2021 18:27
Tråd: Setting the anchor from the cockpit!
Svar: 9
Visningar: 13384

Re: Setting the anchor from the cockpit!

I have a question: when setting the anchor from the bow (using a bridle too) in a windy bay (Kungsö bay ) with wind from land the boat will swing and the anchor (7.5 kg Bruce with chain but no additional weight) will drag. Would it be less problematic with a weathercock small sail hanked at the back...
av mauri
08 sep 2021 10:48
Kategori: Segel
Tråd: Spinnaker size
Svar: 5
Visningar: 9490

Re: Spinnaker size

I also wander on the spinnaker pole size (max) in length: 2530 (rule F7.6) or 2560 mm? measured how? extremity to mast? Extreme to extreme? Center of the eyelet to center of the eylet? Can we see the method of measure on a drawing?
/Fair winds
av mauri
23 sep 2020 22:06
Tråd: Hiking straps
Visningar: 6832

Re: Hiking straps

"I bought some meters of strap material and brass eyelets" -- Thanks! I sewed my own ones with 88 cm (front) and 47 cm (rear) padded belts (breaking load 225 kg) but i went for stainless pad-eyes and stainless eye-bolts/eye-nuts M6. Brass eyelets might have been interesting, I did not foun...
av mauri
18 aug 2020 18:26
Tråd: Hiking straps
Visningar: 6832

Hiking straps

Hi! Any measure or dinghy-type with equivalent size to get appropriate hiking straps (to hold the feet while leaning out) like the ones in the last photo here in the link? /thanks!
http://www.livetombord.se/artiklar/arti ... at/?page=3
av mauri
20 jun 2020 20:17
Tråd: Verifying the age of my IF FIFI
Svar: 6
Visningar: 14624

Re: Verifying the age of my IF FIFI

So there are three versions oF IF båt +67-68, '69-72, '72-86. Can we call them Mk I, II, III? What are the main differences of version 1 and 2 respect to version 3? For version 1, for what I can see: absence of front hatchet; holes instead of gaps for drainage in the outer deck rim; dedicated place ...
av mauri
05 maj 2020 16:20
Kategori: Skrov
Tråd: Gelcoat till ljusblå IF
Svar: 12
Visningar: 15336

Re: Gelcoat till ljusblå IF

Hej! Jag har en ljusblå IF (nr 31) 1967/68. När mixade jag Sennelier "cerulean blue (sub)" pigment med vit det var lätt att ha samma intensitet men med vit Hjertmans top coat det är lite gul färg som ge en lite grön nyans . Med vit Biltema gelcoat (och paraffin och mera hårdare) det var bä...
av mauri
06 mar 2020 16:17
Kategori: Roder
Tråd: Vatten i rodret, hjälp!!!
Svar: 20
Visningar: 32075

Re: Vatten i rodret, hjälp!!!

Kan man fylla rodret med skum från ett hål i varje sektioner och lösa problemet? Vilken skum? En som där?
https://www.swedol.se/quicksearch/result/?q=sikaboom
av mauri
06 mar 2020 15:49

"How do you know that your hull is number 31 ? Is there a building plaque somewhere?" -- The plaque with teh Nr is on the port-side bulkhead. To complete the description of the differences from the 1968-and-on models: The hull is light ceruleum blue, and there is no built-in hatch on the b...
av mauri
31 jul 2019 16:40

Hello! I'm new in the forum and I have many qustions for you expert IF guys, one of the questions I will express here as I think it is related to the age of a specific IF-båt. When does the change from model 1 to the actual model take place? (Model 1 has no hutchette in the front and some otehr mino...